Welcome to First Grade!
- Our school Christmas concert is this Wednesday at 6pm. The dress code is Christmas/holiday attire. Children need to show up for the concert no later or sooner than 5:30 PM on December 15th. We will meet in our classroom. We are asking that EVERYONE remain until all grades have finished. At that time, we will all process to the courtyard for a finale of sorts by all of our students and we will ask that all of you join in! (the rest is a secret until then!) After our very short finale, you may then pick your child up from their classrooms and check them out with their teacher at the classroom. Please do not pick them up from the courtyard.
- This week is our annual toy drive sponsored by 8th grade: Donate to our Toy drive December 10th- 14th. Please bring an unwrapped toy...something you might like to receive under your own tree. All toy drive donations will go to Saint Matthews School for their Christmas Party!
- Adopt-a-family! If you would like to sponsor a family, meet them and deliver gifts and a meal to them, please call Maria Fantozzi at Saint Matthews School at (602) 254-0611 or call Patti Jasinski at 480-905-0939
Thank you for helping us ALL be the hands and feet of Christ!!
- This week is our Christmas Scholastic Book fair in the library. Students and their families are invited and encouraged to visit the school library from December 10-13 for all the fun. The book fair will be open Monday-Thursday from 7:30-3:15 with and extended hours Wednesday, December 12 from 5:00 PM through the end of the school Christmas Concert.
1C WISH LIST ITEMS
Below are some items we could use in our classroom:
- Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip pens
- Gel Pens
- Christmas themed pencils and stickers
- Multi colored cardstock
- Clipboards (low-profile)