Welcome to First Grade!
- Next week we will dismiss at 11:30 due to parent teacher conferences. I look forward to meeting with you! If you haven't already done so please sign up for a time on the sign up genius i sent out on Friday.
- Your child will need a pie sized pumpkin by this Wednesday for our Bringing Fall to First activities.
- Thank you to those of you who signed up for donations for this Friday’s special event! We appreciate your help! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0948ada828a2ff2-bring
- We are partnering with 6th grade for a fun Faith In Action Project. Visit this website to learn more about the St. Vincent DePaul urban farm that we are helping with.
We are in need of some items to make this a success. Thank you for advance for helping us with this!
Here is the list of items:
1. Seed Trays
2.Maybe some bird netting to protect the little seedlings.
3. Potting soil or Coconut Coir
4. Seeds- these are the seeds you would want to start in October in Arizona:
Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Collard Greens, Kale, Swiss Chard, Lettuce
1C WISH LIST ITEMS
We are in need of:
- Washable ink pads
- Page Protectors
- Foam dice
Thank you for your consideration! A huge thank you for those who have already donated items!!